I can't believe October is already over! This past Sunday was the Clinger's annual pumpkin carving party held at mom and dad's shop. It's always fun to get together, eat some good viddles, and carve pumpkins!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! I am so happy to see you updating your blog! Hope everything is going well in the Lusk household! Happy Halloween! I'll call you and we'll catch up!
It looks like you had so much fun. Dusty had to be on call so we wish we could have been there. Hope all is well with the Lusks and your new home. Hope to see you soon at the Christmas party.
2 comments:
Yay! I am so happy to see you updating your blog! Hope everything is going well in the Lusk household! Happy Halloween! I'll call you and we'll catch up!
Hey Guys!
It looks like you had so much fun. Dusty had to be on call so we wish we could have been there. Hope all is well with the Lusks and your new home. Hope to see you soon at the Christmas party.
Dusty & Lacee
Post a Comment