Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving SHOOT-OUT!

The Lusk clan got together the day after Thanksgiving to have the biggest shoot out of the year behind Jared & Deana's homestead. Our family just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Here are a few quick photos that turned out pretty cool...



This is a good ol' game of Annie Oakley.




Yes!!! Deana hit her doubles!!!






Seth always wins:). One of these days, when Ross is in his bettin' mood (which is usually always), maybe my good lookin husband can put this long lost gunslinging talent to use and bring home some green!


This picture was taken on the way out of Knox Canyon on our way to Arbon. I love the drive over Big Canyon to Knox- it brings me back to the good ol' days when I was on the weed patrol! I love living in the country.

3 comments:

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Hope you and Seth have a Merry Christmas!! Great news! I won't be pregnant for much longer. My doctor is starting me Monday the 29th! Less than a week! Scary!!

Arave said...

I'm worried about the whole lusk clan having guns!!! J/K Hope you guys are having the best of holidays!!!

Anonymous said...

So Hailey, are you a good shot? I use to think I was but now I'm such a city girl:) I do miss the wide open spaces!