Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Moving in!



We can't believe how fast the building process has gone by! The time has come to move on in and we are so excited! Here is the finished product (with a few extra boxes of rock in the front- they are too heavy to move and it's really muddy, so we will have to wait until spring to get those out of the way)! I am so proud of Seth and his family! To everyone who has helped us make our home a dream come true, thank you! Carpet is in, and so is my kitchen sink! Steve-O passed the electrical inspection (nice work!) and Seth is getting the plumbing inspection today or tomorrow. Whew! We made it!

3 comments:

Dusty and Lacee said...

Hey Guys! The house looks great! We can't wait to come and see it. Hope all is going well with you two.

~Dust and Lacee

Trev "N" Dez said...

Hope you don't mind that I'm spying! I'm so excited for you guys. It's a long process hu? Atleast it was for us, but we did not have a family close by that you can trust! I know how it feels to be moved in. It's the best! Such a great feeling of accomplishment! I also have a blog but it's private so if you want to be invited e-mail me at deziwilliams@hotmail.com By the way what a pretty house and the VIEW!! WOW!

The Goldade's said...

Hey congratulations on moving in!! Your house looks AMAZING!! I can't believe how fast it was built. Good luck with everything!