This is our new little buddy, Josi. She is such a little cutie!!! Her and Mose are getting to be pretty good friends. She is the same breed as Lucy, so I am pretty sure Seth and I will have initiation time again- meaning we will be losing once valuable items to the deadly puppy fangs. Seth has already lost the leather flap on one of his boots (we're not sure if the culprit was Mose or Josi).
So this picture is absoulutely bizarre!!! I was on my way to work one morning and atop of Orders Hill (on the way out of Rockland) I could clearly see the Buttes, but they had EXPLODED into the sky!!! There was a layer of fog that created some sort of a mirror image and amplified the height of the mountain! I will have to take a picture of what
4 comments:
I think it's just because of all the radioactive crap from the site. I'm pretty sure you don't want to be down wind to catch all of the nuclear fall-out. And yes, radioactive crap is the scientific term! We need new house pictures...hello!
Sloan is the name that Trent picked out. I can't decide if it sounds too much like a stripper name. Jade is the name that first came to me when we found out it was a girl and I have always loved it. I'm not too keen on Jada....jsut because of Jada Pinkett Smith. Not that I don't like her, but you know. Names are hard and of course I can think of a million boy names and no girl names....so we'll see what we come up with!
Hailey I want to see some pics of inside your new house! I can't come home for awhile (new baby coming) and want to see what it looks like!
OH Josie is sooo cute! I'm happy you got another dog! Miss ya! My mom said she had a lot of fun with you!
Post a Comment