
We are going to have a BOY!!! It was so obvious- the ultrasound tech put the gel on my belly and the little bugger decided that he wanted to show himself to us on the first swipe of the wand!!! I'm not exaggerating either! No legs crossed, no cord nor hands covering anything!!! He's a bare all type of guy (I think he gets it from his dad)! This little guy's foot measured about 1 1/2" and he weighs ~328 g (about 12 oz.). He has some LONG legs and is healthy as can be. It's so exciting to finally know what my body has been building for the last 5 months! EDD: December 15, 2009, and counting!
Any boy names you want to suggest?
7 comments:
I was right!!!! Hurray that is so fun! Can't wait to see who he looks like!
ok...i guessed wrong...but YAY!! now our boys can be friends!! :) congrats!!
so wonderful. my go against the grain guess was a good one! :) congratulations guys!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. If he wants to come a couple of days late, I won't care to share my birthday with him! Anyway we are so excited for you guys! Hope to see you soon!
I am excited for you! I thought you'd have a girl. You are going to be great parents!
Congrats!! Maybe our boys will be good friends!! Since they'll only be a few months apart. So far they have the whole proud of being a man thing!! ;) Are you guys in 3rd ward or in the Rockland ward?
CONGRATS! BOYS are the best! Love you!
Post a Comment