
Check out this profile! We are almost to the single digit weeks to go! 9 weeks left on Sunday. What!!? Can you believe it!? There are so many things we want to do before he comes...and if 50% of them get done, I will feel really good about our progress. Seth has been working hard on getting our storage room done- we only have a few shelves left to paint. We have been trying to gather enough wood to take us through the winter for heating our house (talk about cheap heat;) ). And we finally have a crib! -thanks to my friend Kristin from Rockland. Now, I just need Seth to get the gun safe out of the little guy's room so I can get some stuff organized (nesting has settled in, I think).
Tomorrow is the Run with the Big Dogs race!!! I am so excited- I know Mose and Josie are ready;) haha. Hopefully we finish in one piece. Wish us luck!
3 comments:
9 weeks!!?! say what?! :) i'm so excited for you and andrea! Can't wait to meet the little guy and gal!
Beau is as good-looking as his parents. Can't wait to meet and hold him! Good luck with the run tomorrow.
Oh my gosh Hailey! 9 weeks! I can't believe how well you can see him on the ultra sound! Can't wait to see you and the little one during Christmas!
Post a Comment