No... Beau is not here yet (dang it!). The day after Thanksgiving was the annual Lusk Turkey Shoot out in Arbon. Jared and Deana started a unique, hilarious tradition. The winner of the Turkey Shoot is responsible for providing the next year's trophey- YEP!!! I WON!!!!!!! Haha- Deana came up with this year's prize!
Yup...I just gotta rub this one in a bit. Seth, Steve, Kade, Jared, Dave, Drew, Jeremy...all you boys who aren't supposed to miss...I BEAT YOU!!!! hahahaha-
PROOF that the birthday girl kicked some booty, and yes, that is a PINK toilet seat!:
Sincerely,
The reigning Shooting Champion for 2009
Hot Shot Hailey
2 comments:
that trophy is so freakin awesome! such a funny idea! way to go girl!
Hailey, I am so happy to see you have a blog! I hope you are doing well, and I am sure you are staying busy!
Post a Comment