Sunday, December 27, 2009

Beau Abram Lusk




Beau finally made his entry- and rough it was!!! Story and pictures yet to come...:) Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts- both Beau and I are doing well and Seth is the best dad in the world! We finally made it home after 37 long hours of labor and almost 4 days in the NICU. Seth and I are so thankful and happy that our little boy is home with us, safe and healthy, and Portneuf ROCKED with their delivery of care. He was born 12-22-09, 7.11 lbs, 21.5". We were able to bring him home on Christmas day. Honestly, no one could ever give us a better Christmas present-EVER!!!!! LOVES!

Seth & Hai

13 comments:

Taryn said...

I heard it was rough, but I am sure it was worth it now that he is here! He looks darling and we are so so so excited for you guys. I am so glad you got to bring him home for Christmas! Good luck with the next little while. I will be looking to you for advice soon :) Congrats again!

Logan and Lisa said...

Glad to hear everythings okay. What a little cutie. Can't wait to see more pics.

Katie!! said...

what a cutie!! congrats!! mommyhood is the best in the world! :)

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

He is a cutie!! Can't wait to meet him!

Gwen said...

Congratulations! He looks perfect!!! And I hear his cousin didn't wait long to follow after him ;) So fun for your family!!!

lorraine McHargue said...

Welcome little Beau! He looks perfect!

Dusty and Lacee said...

He is such a cutie. We are glad that everything is going good. He is such a cutie, but that was to be expected with such good looking parents! Congratulations guys. We can't wait to come and meet him. We love you!

Beka and Eric Sorensen said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the new parenthood, and we're glad to hear that things are going well!! He's a cutie! :)

Alica and Dennis Harris said...

Hai! What a DOLL!! I am so happy that he is home with his mommy and daddy! I agree you got the BEST Christmas present ever!! Congrats again! Love ya!

Ben said...

Congrats, glad to hear your doing good!

Trisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to hear the story behind the oh so lovely labor! :0) Portneauf is Great! I agree, your little guy is so cute. Take care!

Shawna Teichert said...

Beau is such a handsome little man. He is definitely a Lusk! I am so glad you guys are doing okay. Can't wait to see more pictures!!

summergibbs said...

I. LOVE. HIM. He is so dang cute and I can't wait to snuggle him again!!! You guys are BOTH great parents....this little guy doesn't have to worry about being loved! Love you guys a ton!