Friday, December 11, 2009

PICTURES!!!

These photos were taken on Halloween- I was about 34 weeks along. Jen caught some great shots! I think the due date picture may need to be photoshopped a bit:) I don't think we will be right on target with the due date (I would like to hope for an earlier date, but I just don't think it's in the cards, baby!). This little guy seems to like his current environment! Quick update- we are doing well! Movement for me is getting a bit cumbersome, especially getting in and out of bed/chairs/my car/ etc. But nonetheless, I have nothing to complain about! Baby is getting BIG! He is running out of room and my ribs feel like they have been a substitute kicking target -maybe he'll play soccer in the future;). Seth and I are getting pretty excited as the days slowly pass. I know he's excited- yesterday, while I was at work, he called me 3 or 4 times, "Hai! You still pregnant?!" Haha- I am pretty sure he would be the first to know that I wasn't!

















Which one is your favorite?

6 comments:

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Hailey these pictures are so cute! I was hoping they were going to be pictures of the lil babe :( Hope he gets here safe and soon! Can't wait to see his cute lil face! My fav pic is the bottom one. What a cute belly!

Lusk Family said...

I have been waiting way to long to see all of these!! I love them all but i like the one with the bow and the due date.. but i agree unless somethin happens soon i think he will make his arrival when it warms up a little outside!!!

Taryn said...

They turned out so great! I love them all. It was so good seeing you while I was in town and I can't wait to hear the news of the arrival of the newest Lusk! Hang in there!

Stephanie said...

So cute... I love the "coming soon" one. Best of luck to you,
Stephanie

Shawna Teichert said...

Hailey you are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen. I love the picture of the bow and the due date. Hopefully he won't come any later than that huh?

Katie!! said...

haha! LOVE the "coming soon" one!! you are the cutest prego lady! :) hope the little guy comes soon!