I honestly think that the greatest gift in life is the opportunity to be a mom. There is nothing more amazing to me than being able to be home with my husband (who is an awesome dad) and our perfect little Beau. He is such a great baby, we are so fortunate. Beau has changed our lives forever and we are so thankful for him! Here are a few of the best changes:
1. Having a little person who is completely dependent on your love and who is willing to return that love unconditionally, even though he can't vocalize what he wants yet.
2. Sharing a whole new experience with the love of my life (Seth), and being completely on the same team at all times.
3. Looking into the bright eyes of my baby boy at 3 a.m. while giving him a midnight snack, and crossing my fingers that he will go back to sleep after he is finished eating!
4. BATH time is so much more entertaining! Beau LOVES taking baths.
5. Time has become such a precious commodity- time to spend with Seth and Beau, time to get a few chores done, time for sleep (HA...does that exist anymore?!), time left before I have to go back to work. It all goes by so fast, yet it is so much more fulfilling now.
There are so many new things to notice as Beau continues to grow and develop. I can't believe 6 weeks have already come and gone!
Finally!!! Grandma and Grandpa Lusk came for a visit and got to love on Beau. He is so excited to come hang out with you this weekend, Grandma C!
I am so glad we were able to take this picture- Grandma Bette is one of the most amazing ladies I know! I love her!
Official initiation into motherhood- getting peed on while changing a diaper, in the back seat of my car, in the parking lot at the hospital, with more errands to go. Dang, I love this kid:)
I LOVE little bummies!
This is my favorite outfit of his! It has little cleat feet:) He is sportin his Charlie Sheen "WILD THING" hair with his Major League get up. It will be so fun when we can get a ball in this kid's hands!
2 comments:
Hailey he is beautiful!!! I bet...I can't wait to be a mom myself one day.
Ok! I'm really annoyed that you have a super cute body and not a single stretch mark! BRAT!!
Very cute blog and sweet sweet baby!!
Post a Comment