Friday, April 16, 2010

Awwwe! Beau-cephus!



Isn't this little guy somethin!? He is so fun! Beau can roll over and is starting to eat a little cereal (and butterburr's cinnamon twists, and potatoes, and tasting everything :) ). We had our first outside day yesterday- YAY FOR SUNSHINE!!! We went for a run in the morning and then the big boy helped me plant a few trees and water the yard. He LOVED it! Of course, he had the cutest little hat on- I will have to get a pic with him wearing it. We LOVE this little boy! He can brighten my day with one little toothless grin (or those billybob teeth- haha).

So, when I have time again (hahahahaha) I will post some super cute pictures of our little family. Life seems to be a never ending, fully enjoyable, fast paced ride. I have gone back to work 32 hours/week with Health West and I am still teaching dance at Cope's on Wednesday nights. Luckily, I have the best babysitters in American Falls for Beau, so it makes going back to work much easier. Beau goes to Pammie's about 3.5 days each week and he gets to hang out with Grandma Teenie on dance night (I don't know who likes this day more, my mom or Beau:)). Fortunately, everything is working out nicely.

There hasn't been one day in the past few months where we have had nothing to do! Some of the highlights are the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert (FABULOUS- I would have to say that Luke Bryan SMASHED Jason Aldean when it comes to performing, but JA is still a stud), Dance competitions in IF and Pocatello (my girls are so much fun- they did especially well at the POC competition! We received 2 overall high point awards- YAY!), PC Junior Miss (Andrea and I were Brittney Duffin's hostess moms- it was SO much fun! She's a great girl), I judged Buhl's Junior Miss (something I have always wanted to do), and Beau and Seth had their first night out on the town at the rodeo (minus mom).

A little more on our fun little guy: Beau is now topping the scales at about 16 lbs, he's about 26" tall. He's over the 100th percentile for height and right around the 95th percentile for weight. He's giggling and chatting daily, finding his feet, tongue, and other body parts little boys somehow seem to find:). He's watching us eat our food- fork to mouth- and it's amazing how he is learning new things every day. Beau loves watching the fan! He is starting to be a little Michelin Man- we just can't get enough of him!

5 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my heck i love his little binky! so CUTE! and so funny! love the comment you made too! who knows what we could give anyone that came to idaho! your right a potato!? im glad life is treating you good! it sounds like there is a lot going on! its always nice to have lots to do! i still want to see your darling house! im sure it is to die for!

Taryn said...

They really change sooo fast! He is just a little stud. And what a big boy! He is going to be some sort of sports star I am sure! Glad you are enjoying life and go you for working so hard and so much. I haven't taken that step again yet...not sure if I will ever be ready :)

Katie!! said...

you are such a supermommy!! beau is absolutely adorable, of course!

Rachael said...

What a handsome little boy!! I don't know how you have time to do everything you do!! You are wonder-woman!

Erin said...

He looks like a clinger in this picture! (not the billy bob teeth one)