Hello WORLD!!! Beau is now 1 year and a couple weeks- he is such a FIRECRACKER!! He has 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom), is a WALKING fool, and LOVES being outside. We know we have fallen off the face of the earth, but life is kind of busy (surprise?).
Seth has been working his big heart out for our family. This winter, his main projects have been hanging out with Beau, teaching him all the good things Daddies teach their little boys, finishing a bathroom in the basement, goose hunting, and hanging out with our family.
I have been slammed at work, trying to get out as close to 5 p. as possible to beat the clock to Pam's to pick up my little side kick. Work is great! Busy, of course. Four days a week is nice though- Fridays are the "Mommy/Beau" day, slash "clean the house because we haven't had time to do anything during the week" day.
Life is good. Actually, better than good. Jana- thanks for your 1x/wk inspiration. I will try to stick to it!
See yall soon!
1 comment:
YAY!! Now I can see pictures of that cute little guy of yours! Miss you! I'm coming home in June so save some time for me!!!
Post a Comment