

I love my little family! Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I think it is appropriate to say how much I love my husband and my little boy. Seth is such a hard worker, he has the best laugh and smile ever, he is a SUPER DAD, and he is my best friend. I am so lucky to be married to the love of my life. This year is kind of crazy- it will be our 10th Valentine's Day together! Holy smokes- where does the time go?
Beau is such a happy little boy and he is growing so fast! He learns at an amazing rate and LOVES to be outside. We went for a little run today and he was all smiles when we were done (of course, we played on the tractor when we arrived back to home). Seth and I love being parents and we love Beau.
LIFE IS GOOD.
Have a great day filled with love!
4 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to the best daughter, son-in-law, and grandson anyone could ask for! We love you all.
:)mom & dad
We'll just second your mom and dad's comment and hope you have a wonderfull Valentine Day.
Love,
Mom & Dad Lusk
Hailey! I was blog surfing and came across yours and I am so glad that I did! You have the sweetest family! That little boy just melts my heart :)
awww that's sweet! I LOVE the middle picture or your cute little family!
Post a Comment