Sunday, April 17, 2011

Adding to the joy in life!


Well...we did it again! Yes...we know what causes this. Come on, I'm my dad's and mom's child (for those of you who know my parents very well), and my husband is a Lusk. That should answer any and all curious questions! We are into this new little one 3 months, and counting. What is Beau going to do!?!? :) Wish us luck!

EDD: October 28th, 2011.
Gender??? What do you think? We will keep you posted:)

9 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!! SOOOO excited for you guys! congratulations! two will be sooo FUN!

Harris said...

YAY!! SO SO excited for you! I just found your blog a couple days ago..its fun to see your cute little fam :)

I hope you have a little girl...we wanted our second to be another boy so Connor would have a "buddy" to pal around with, but I am LOVING Presli...girls are just different.

Taryn said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! It will be so much fun :) I say another boy? Either way will be fun!

Adam and Rachael said...

Beau is going to be an awesome big brother! And I always guess wrong so I won't even attempt. Haha. So happy for you!

matt and brynnzie said...

you couldn't have gotten the EDD for Oct. 29th in honor of your mommy dear and the twins?!? Come on . . . we are excited for you.

Alica and Dennis Harris said...

How exciting!! And a fall baby! Even better! I'm extatic for you guys! You guys are great parents!!!!

Vollmer Family said...

Hailey! Our little ones will be so close! This is going to be so much fun. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I say girl! Yay!

Richard and Becky Curzon said...

I hope you have a girl, cuz they are so sweet!! But seeing how you're married to a Lusk (and knowing their chances of having girls), I'm guessing a BOY! Congrats!