This is our NEW HOME in the works! We are so excited and things are coming along really well! It looks beautiful and the views are outstanding! Seth has been working his booty off on this little project. Currently, Steve-O, Seth's dad, is wrapping up the electrical and we are getting ready to pour the garage floor! Siding is coming next week! The outside of our house looks like it's pretty much finished, but we have a TON of work left inside. It is more than I could ever have dreamed of! It's going to be a perfect place to raise our family. Seth, I'm so proud of you and I love you!
2 comments:
I freakin love it! We gotta do another Sunday dinner and hang out SOON!!!
Hey I love your house!! It looks great!! Hey I guess im a blogger know so youll be hearing from me often!!!! Love ya
Post a Comment