Monday, January 12, 2009
The worst day of my life...
This is a sad post. Last Wednesday, Seth and I had the worst day of our married life. Our little dog, Lucy, was hit by a car and she didn't make it. It was terrible. She was such a fun addition to our family, and although some would consider a dog a pet, Lucy was family. She was a "kid" to Seth and me, a "granddog" to Grandma Tina and Grandpa Jerome, a "sister" to Moses, and Stan's cousin. We cried until we couldn't cry anymore, and we still do every now and then. She was a great friend, a FAST runnin partner, an awesome hunting companion, and a sweet little cuddler. We will never forget Lucy and hope those of you who have played with her, been "kissed" by her, and loved by her will remember her fun, sporadic attitude and happiness. Thanks for all the love we've been given! Seth and Hai
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Hailey!!! I found your blog from Katie's blog! How are you?!
I'm so sorry to hear Lucy is gone. What a tragedy! I would be so sad if Ginger left our family and she has only been with us for a year. It's crazy how attached you become to your pets! love ya, chris
Shame on whoever did that. I bet they're really sorry and that it was upsetting for them too. I'm glad that you can cherish the memories of her and not blame others for her tragedy. We love you!
We'll miss Lucy dearly...so will Gibson. He loved her! But we're excited to meet the new addition Josie!!
That sucks!! I hate when close animals die!!I'm so sorry!!
Post a Comment