Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LUSK family get together, Arbon, ID

I know, I know... I am the forceful picture feign of the family!!! But I promise you will all thank me for this in at least 10 or 15 years!!! I love having pictures to look back on and so do you all!!! This was the first time in almost a full year that we (the Lusk clan) finally were together as a whole family!!! Landon was the only one who was M.I.A. Baby Zane sure is a fun little addition! Maybe, sometime in the next few years (wink wink) there will be a few more cousins to come.
We enjoyed some kick butt Pepsi chicken, Drew's awesome BBQ ribs, and a few other yummy dutch oven viddles. CaroLynne even toughed out a bout of pneumonia so we could get together at their home. Drew, Jess and Seth and I were finally able to share our Christmas gift exchanges!!! Christmas in March is fantastic! It was so fun to have everyone together! I can't wait for our summer paintball party up in the hills:)





Seth, Zane, and Kolby here, looking good for the camera. Kolby is our Little Drummer Boy! This kid has a talent like you wouldn't believe! He is going to graduate this year (weird)! It's amazing how fast time goes by.

Katie, me, and Shance just kicking it on the rockin' love seat. I can't believe Katie is 16!!! She is beautiful isn't she!?! Kolby and Katie belong to Ross and Heidi, along with Jaxson, Tanner, and Tyler. We are so glad they drove from Ogden to hang w/ the fam! They have the furthest to drive and are always the last to leave...Hmmm....maybe if they WOULD MOVE CLOSER we wouldn't have to worry about that!


Seth and I are so pathetic:-). Auntie "H" (Helen) was teasing us because or dogs are like our kids and Seth was holding Josie like a baby while I was standing near him with Zane (a REAL boy). Who knows...maybe kids are in the near future. (Please, no assumptions:)! ). I want to give a big shout out to Shancy for helping to train me- THANKS girl! I am going to need all the help I can get! Also, check out the amazing mantel in the background of this picture. Steve (Seth's dad) created this out of an ancient, knotty cedar tree. I should have taken a picture of this alone- Steve is sooo creative!

1 comment:

CaroLynne Lusk said...

Your home is beautiful!! And I'm telling you thanks for the Lusk pics right now. Love, CaroLynne