Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mom 'N' Me

FYI- the Mom'N'Me fun run is coming up soon- it's a great activity for Mother's Day (which is coming up soon!). Here are a few pics from last year's run.

Details for this year's run can be found at: http://www.sdhdidaho.org/psa/2009/april/gotr.pdf

8 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

i saw your mom today... wink wink :) (im not being creepy i promise) ha she told me you had a blog so im glad i can see how you guys are doing now! hope everything is going well! i still want to see your new house!

JD and Ash said...

To answer your question about my cricut - I LOVE it! It is the funnest thing ever!

summergibbs said...

I'M SCARED!!!

Anonymous said...

Go hailey! I'll be cheering you on!

Zach and Jessi said...

Hey there miss, long time no see. Your guys house is so pretty, I love it! Anyways, just wanted to say hi and keep in touch : )!

summergibbs said...

Thanks for the comment. I am not very strong...I just have GREAT family!!! Hope you have a great day on Sunday!!! Call us!

Taryn said...

Hey gal! Just found your blog through Kyrsten's. Looks like you guys are doing great! Glad we can keep in touch through blogs!

Gwen said...

Hey! Thanks for the tip about the Life Run. I think I'm going to jump in on that one. I need these things to keep me motivated to get up and get moving! I'll probably even try to recruit some more AF ladies to tag along :)
The 24th run is the morning of the Stake's pioneer day celebration on the 25th in AF. They do it every year, usually at 7a.m. It's pretty low key: No time chips, no t-shirts, nothing fancy. But it's also free so I guess that's the good part about it. You pretty much just show up for it! I think Brynn is even going to come up and do it this year. If I hear any more details on it, I'll let you know!

p.s. CUTE BLOG!!!