Here is my collection of ugly chairs (the pink ones were pretty cute before I started sanding on them- they were our Mr. & Mrs. wedding chairs). I bought the yellow one for $2 at my favorite thrift store in Pocatello. Anyway...I was itching for a new project, so I am refinishing our chairs for our kitchen. I will post a pic to dazzle yall when I'm done.
This is my most recent of the uglies. I call it the Ewok chair- the lady's dog at Trinity Treasures used this chair as his throne for months before I saved it from utter distruction, or being discarded in the alley (he's really furry, like an Ewok...hence the Ewok chair). I have big plans for this one! Bonus, she gave me a $2 discount! Love her!
Beginning price: $4.
Let the games begin!!!
3 comments:
Cool I can't wait to see what they look like! What store do you go to in Pocatello? I'd like to go check it out next time I'm up there.
you have way to much ambition, and way to much time on your hands!! Hope to see you guys soon!!
Hey Gal! Thanks for the encouraging comment. I am doing my best to be patient. I am also very excited though. Way to go on the chairs! The finished product will be awesome. You are such a crafty gal. Hope all is well. Love ya!
Post a Comment