K, check these out! Here are four of the five
"uglies" that have been transformed (the red one is next on the list):
Aren't they so fun!?? They remind me of the mismatched chairs on Friends (minus the crazy colors). Total cost: around $45. The spray paint was a little spendy, but not too bad for 4 fully functional chairs.
Thanks, Seth, for helping me attach a few seats! I'm glad my husband supports my
gypsie-like habits ( although, I prefer to call myself thrifty:) ).
Here is the "after" table (I will have to see if I can find the before...it was hideous):

And here are the four beauties, one by one...
Meet Melba, Jorja, Louise, and Mabel

Reunited and it feels SO GOOD!

(P.S. that is one of my chic chandelier remakes)

Here is the before snapshot of what the table used to look like. I was so lucky to find the leaves still intact! Everyone teases me because I am too impatient to finish a project completely (note, the leaves aren't done yet:) ). I just get so excited to see the ending results that I can't take the time to work on the extra details. But I am getting better, thanks to Sethro.
5 comments:
SO COOL! They looks great! The table looks awesome too! Where do you go to find this stuff?
I wish I had as much talent as you do! And thanks again for the blanket....I LOVE it!!!!
WOW!!! those look sooo elegant and perfect together!! you are soooo talented!!
Ok once I finally by my house, we are getting together so you can help me furnish it!! How are ya darlin? I can't believe ya'll live out by Rockland!! Bradey loves your house!! He goes by it when he's out workin every now and then. I love it too, but I've only seen the pictures!
Those chairs look so cool
Post a Comment