Holy cow (no pun intended)! We are going to have a baby in mid-December! Just thought we'd let yall know...Are you surprised?!?
We are so excited (and maybe a little scared...ok, really scared), but super ecstatic! Currently, I am almost 15 weeks into this "growing season" and doing very well! Luckily, I haven't been sick at all (whew!), but a little tired. I have still been able to do my running, so I hope to continue throughout the summer/fall and if all works out, I will teach dance this next year in AF. Seth is going to be the best dad! We are looking forward to the next few months, pregnancy hormones aside, until the new, little addition arrives. I can't believe I am going to be a mom (I'm still in shock)! :)
It has been a pretty neat experience so far. We play on ultrasound every two weeks (just for fun) at the clinic where I work, so it has been amazing to witness the rapid development of baby over the past few months. I think it is absolutely a miracle and a gift from God that I am able to grow another being inside my body so quickly!
So...the question is... BOY or GIRL??? Bets on the table!
11 comments:
Congratulations Hailey and Seth!! Kids are awesome. We are fans. Hope things continue to go well.
I'm going to say BOY! The Lusks don't really know how to make anything different. But it would be just as cool if little Sloan had a girl cousin to play with! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait until crazy people start making comments to you...you'll probably stay tiny, but that still doesn't stop them. My friend Dani was really little and people would tell her they thought there was something wrong with her baby. Start thinking of smart-a comments to say back to them!
CONGRATS!
You're in for the ride of a lifetime for the rest of your life! :0) You two will be awesome parents. I think you're having a girl, because you have to have a little ballerina in there somewhere!
Take care!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys, you will be great parents!
Yay! I'm very excited for you. I think you'll have a boy first. Can't wait to find out what it is!!
It is about freaking time you put something on your blog! Your dad spilled the beans a long time ago! We are so excited for you! I hope it is a little girl! I have some of the cutest little bows that I can make for her. We can't wait to see you this next weekend. Again Congratulations!
YAY!!! congrats!! i am sooooo excited for you and seth!!! you two will be such good parents!
i'm totally hoping for a girl! maybe we can marry off our baby boy with your baby girl! :)
i was wondering when you would post this! congratulations! :) you will be an AWESOME MOM! like mother like daughter!
YAY! I'm very excited for you! Can't wait to see ya!
Girl I am so excited for you! I just barely read the post. You will be a great mom and it is going to be cute no matter if it is boy or girl so I think you are covered! Congrats!
Cnograts guys!! Parenthood is amazing! You'll do a WONDERFUL job!
Post a Comment