Seth, Hailey, Beau & Thad Lusk, est. 2006
I'm guessing a GIRL! Good luck tomorrow, how exciting!
Girl, Girl, Girl!! Sorry Seth! Let us know!!!
Boy or Girl? Either way he/she will be a cutie!!! Good luck tomorrow.OK, what the heck, I'll say boy since the other two guesses are for a girl :)
GIRL, GIRL, GIRL! With a lot of spunk!
Oh and will you call me because I don't want to find out through blogs what you're having! 817-907-7128! I want to hear from you! Love and Luck!
wow its girl guesses all around... im guessing boy.. just to be different! :) good luck!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm guessing a GIRL! Good luck tomorrow, how exciting!
Girl, Girl, Girl!! Sorry Seth! Let us know!!!
Boy or Girl? Either way he/she will be a cutie!!! Good luck tomorrow.
OK, what the heck, I'll say boy since the other two guesses are for a girl :)
GIRL, GIRL, GIRL! With a lot of spunk!
Oh and will you call me because I don't want to find out through blogs what you're having! 817-907-7128! I want to hear from you! Love and Luck!
wow its girl guesses all around... im guessing boy.. just to be different! :) good luck!
Post a Comment