Friday, July 3, 2009



K...I'm a little slow:) I think I have been able to post pictures the whole time and I just didn't preview it to see that they actually show up!:) Usually, the pic shows up in the text part of the new post, but only letters/numbers/symbols have been appearing lately.

Anyway, Seth and I just returned from the coast and we had a BLAST! I will update soon!

4 comments:

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Hope you guys had fun! We need to hit the water soon!! How you feeling?? Well talk to ya soon!

Lanae said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time! We have been in and out of Rockland the past month. Sorry to miss you, but we still want to see your house and show you our gal!

Anonymous said...

Oh your funny! When I post pictures, it is just letters too! I think that's normal! See ya in less than a month! YAY! so excited!

A & C Hickson said...

Hey prego! I want to see some pics of your little belly!
Love ya!