Here is the groovy shower curtain- I bought it at Walmart for like $8 and the dingleberries came from my favorite store Trinity (a huge bag for $1!!!). I have been so excited to use them and the red palate in the bathroom gave me the perfect opportunity!
This shelf came from the DI for $2- it used to be periwinkle (yuck). Spray paint can do amazing things. The red flower square was a hand me down from my mom- it used to be tan-ish/gold-ish. Once again- I love spray paint.
Towels came from Walmart- a splash of color:) Not too shabby- all done for under $25! Suh-weet!
Oh- and my groovy mirrors. I found these plaster mirrors from the new second hand store in the Sr. Citizens Center in Aberdeen a few months ago. I had mirrors cut for them and spray painted them black, now they are my masterpiece!
2 comments:
i LOVE your bathroom! YOU ALWAYS do such INCREDIBLE things! i really want to come and see your whole house some day!
you are so talented. Come do my house next on a budget!! :)
Post a Comment