Friday, September 11, 2009

TEXAS trip!!!

WOO HOO!!!
I can't believe how fast time flies- especially when you are having a blast! Mid August, I headed down to Texas for a much needed Jana-fix! We were all dance camped out after 5 long, but fun, days of choreography and teaching, so day 6 was spent reviving...aka...pedicures and shopping! I had so much fun with my friend! Her and Dave are a blast! I really missed Sethro while I was gone- 7 days without my sleeping buddy is a LONG time! What made it worse was when my plane landed in SLC about 10 minutes late, so my luggage was a little late, and I had to wait an extra 2 hours for the next shuttle (I was seriously 100 yds from the 4:30 bus, running, as it pulled away from the curb). I'm not going to lie, I cried a bit. I had told him while I was gone that my belly had really grown and the first thing he did when I got off the bus in Poky was get a big ol' grin on his face and say, "Whoa! You did get fat!" haha- all in good times! I couldn't believe that 6 months had already passed!

1 comment:

Lusk Family said...

Leave it to seth to say something like - whoa you did get fat! Well i am happy that you are finally getting a belly, its super cute!! Anyways miss you guys