Friday, September 25, 2009

Hooray for color!

I finally did it! I have conquered the white walls of our home and painted our entry wall. At first, I wasn't happy with my painting technique- it wasn't looking quite right. But after I applied the metallic glaze, it turned out just the color I was seeking! I will have to take a pic of the finished produce with the furniture back in place. It made my front room look so classy. I love the way my couch and pie safe look with it! Take a look: Oh snap. It's on my other camera. I will post it later-
Here it is!!!


So anyway...we hit month 7! On Sunday, I was teaching the State Jr. Miss girls their physical fitness routine, so they had to be our "mile marker post." Their routine turned out sooooo darn cute! Thank you Jen for helping me!!! Jan, I wish you could have made it up here this year! Next time for sure.



The girls have really been a great group to work with. I have to brag about them real quick- these girls learn soooo fast, the majority of them are fairly athletic, and they have been super fun to work with. I have really been impressed with their ability to learn and perform. I found it interesting that there were only 4 or 5 blonds in the group! Odd. Last night was their first performance and they did fantastic. I look forward to seeing tonight's show. I am so glad to have the opportunity to work with these Jr. Misses! Thanks Deb Duffin for asking me to choreograph!

WE ARE GETTING SO EXCITED FOR OUR LIL' GUY TO COME! We finally have a crib- it's not put together yet, but that's not the point! He will be here so soon. The anticipation is killing us! We can't wait to see what he looks like. I think we have decided on a name: Beau Abram Lusk...still TBD, but I think we are closer to a final answer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name choice! So cute! I'm definitely baby hungry! :)

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

I like Beau! Really cute!

Alica and Dennis Harris said...

LOVE the name!! you're so cute!

summergibbs said...

Too cute! All of it....you, the house, the baby and the name! Miss you guys! Are you going to be in Arbon at all on conference weekend? If you are then you should look us up. We'll be kickin' it at G-Ma B's. Hope we get to see you!