Friday, September 11, 2009

This one hurt...



So, while I was in TX, Seth bought a Polaris Ranger. This bad boy was a beast!!! It could climb some insane terrain and it was perfect for living out in the country. Seth had just replaced the brakes and had the clutches reworked the week after I returned. Then, last weekend, we were heading to IP for a little vacation with the Ranger in tow (formerly known as "The Goat"), when sadly, one of the straps snapped and Seth and I looked back in time to see our new toy go rolling down the highway. Slow motion. There are a couple of good things: we weren't on the freeway going 75 mph, no one was ahead or behind us, we weren't riding in it, and it's insured. Unfortunately, we haven't even made a payment yet. BUMMER! I have only ridden in it 3 or 4 times! Needless to say, we sure did have a fun/expensive 2 weeks with our Goat:

2 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

such a bummer but glad the positives are so positive. ps your belly is adorable. so are you as always!

Anonymous said...

Man! That's soooo sad! Thank goodness for insurance!